Monday, June 2, 2008

"POOL!!!!"


That's what Lydia, our 2-year old, said when she saw THIS coming out of the box. We had to buy a new pool this year, after the old one had an unfortunate encounter with the lawnmower. Maybe we will be able to get a bigger one when it's safe for Lydia, but for now, this one does the job. And that's Lizi in the pool too, being a good big sister and helping Lydia have fun.

All the pool toys are a few years old, but still serviceable. For every one I would scrub, blow up and bring to the pool, Lydia would say, "Yook, Mommy, yook! It's brand NEW!" New to her, anyway.

Alas, Lydia pulled the poor cat into the water, and in his scramble to get out, I think he poked a hole in the top ring as it tends to deflate now. Eventually maybe we'll find the little pinhole and repair it.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Kim,
Looks like your girls are having fun!

When you signed up I forgot to tell you about getting the code from my blog or the Assembly of God Blogs site. (The code from RingSurf is missing the black/white/gold Assembly of God banner and the gold Join button.) If you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate you updating your code. :0) You can get the code from my blog by clicking on the Assembly of God Blogs tab in my blue linkbar (directly under my header). Thanks!

~Sharon~