What is the meaning of the expression: Arte y PicoWhat is the meaning of the expression: And basically, ironically, it translates into a wonderful phrase in Mexico, “lo maximo.” LOL! It will never find its counterpart in English, but if it HAD to, it would be something like, Wow. The Best Art. Over the top. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:
Now go forth and share the love!
POST THE FOLLOWING ALONG WITH YOUR SELECTIONS:
The official instructions follow:1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules on each one. Post the rules!
Publicado por Eseya, Muñecas con historia
And now comes the task of choosing ONLY 5 blogs to pass on the award. I could throw darts at my Google Reader and see what they hit, but I think my husband would object to dart holes in the Mac. My other option is to choose 5 blogs that are meaningful to me personally. So here goes:
1. Musings of the SciFiPastor: Of course, first on the list has to be my dear husband, the one who introduced me to blogging in the first place.
2. The Handmade Dress: My very talented friend Samantha's blog.
3. Hope is the Word: Beautiful and well written blog by my mom's friend Amy.
4. Sew Blessed Pillows: My friend Jenny, who is doing a really good thing to help cancer patients.
5. And introducing - LuckyOne's Filings: Written by my "dad" (well, Chad's dad, but I claim him too). He just started a new blog, and is sharing a thought every day to challenge or comfort his readers.