Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A month already?


Wow, has this month flown by. It's time for another First Fridays event this Friday night. So Friday morning, me and my girls and my critters and things will travel to Florence. (Chad will not be joining us this time - he's going to stay here and paint while little "helping hands" are away.)

I was really afraid I would not have much to bring this time, I just wasn't sure how many I had made and sold in the past month. But once I dumped them all out on the table, it doesn't look so bad. And even with the basement finishing going on, it would appear that we protected them from all the sawdust, liquid nails and sheet rock mud. Wish I could say the same for my floors.

If you'd like to see more information about basement refinishing, you can go to Chad's blog for his recent posts about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and the trip to be educated on basement refinishing is definitly worth while. You will find some very informative insights.
Sorry about the floors but that is the price for progress, right?
I hope this will be the best First Friday yet. Looking forward to seeing you girls.

Anonymous said...

look at all those stuffies! i know one little girl who would love to roll around in them all! ;)