Tuesday, March 30, 2010

mini coloring pages

I've searched far and wide on the internet trying to find small coloring pages. I thought it would be handy to have some in the computer, ready to print, cut apart, and take with us whenever Lydia needs a quiet activity while we're out. But I have not been able to find such a thing anywhere.

So, even though I do not claim to be an artist, I decided to make my own. I'll share them with you, in case you have need of them. The first ones here are an Easter theme, and also basic shapes. They are sized to fit the middle pocket in these crayon wallets like the ones I made at Christmas. But, of course, they would also fit in a small bag or purse. If the pages are printed on cardstock, they might be easier to color in a variety of situations. Just click on the image, print, cut apart, and bring some crayons along!

**Note: When I printed mine to check and make sure they work, the image didn't take up the full page. You may have to change the size a bit when you print. I'm working to fix it.**

Many thanks to Lizi for scanning and cleaning them up for me! I will be making more from time to time if you'd like to check back. Opinions and suggestions are also welcome, but keep it nice - I SAID I wasn't an artist! ;)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

they are so clever and your art is just fine!! I love that they fit in your crayon wallets!

Sarah said...

What a great idea! You constantly amaze me.