Monday, April 5, 2010

the critters go on a field trip

A late Happy Easter to you all - I hope that yours was as full of faith, family, friends and CHOCOLATE as ours!

Just thought I'd take a moment to share some photos from the April 2 First Fridays in Florence, AL. Even though it's 3 hours away, we make the drive to visit with family, get out on lovely evenings downtown with the other vendors, and maybe sell a few things.

I've not been there long enough or consistently enough to be assigned the same location every time, but I really liked this spot. I think I'll ask for it again. The owner of the shop we set up in front of was very hospitable.

But my favorite perk about this spot? Its proximity to this landmark:
Yeeeessss, people, we were one booth down from Trowbridge's. And it was warm enough out, there was a constant stream of people headed in for ice cream cones. Incidentally, right next to Trowbridge's is the relatively new Rosie's Cantina, which smelled heavenly. You know what they say - location, location, location!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Mmmm. Orange pineapple ice cream.

Love your critters!

Amy @ Hope Is the Word said...

Perfect!

One day I'm going to actually make it out to see you! :-)