Monday, January 10, 2011

nope.

 I love you, but I'm not going down there to make photos for you.  All photos today will be from the porch.

While our friends and neighbors a little north of us were getting lots and lots of lovely snow, we got this:  ice pellets, with a little frozen rain and snow mixed in.  I said it looks like a big slippery sheet of uh-oh, to me.  Including my driveway.
 But the ice on the trees is sort of pretty, though this photo doesn't do it justice.  And I'm just happy we have power, and heat, and water.  We feared that we would not, given the weather forecast.  So I shall stay inside and enjoy them all today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but we would gladly share our snow with you, in fact, as of today we would give it all to
you if you wanted it. LOL

Amy @ Hope Is the Word said...

It has been lovely here, but I'm ready for some warmer temps! :-)